Pages

Thursday 19 December 2013

Secret Santa Gift

My latest painting is a gift for my friend Stef, who I got for Secret Santa
In October she went on a trek across Jordan to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support, so I took one of her photos from the trip off Facebook to paint.

This is her shocked face.
I think she liked it - I made her cry!

I got her a few other things including a mug with photos of us from last year's Annual Gift Exchange, ordered from Photobox, along with tea and biscuits.

She treats those teabags like gold!

I was given Laguna Beach season 2 on dvd and a whole lots of Bueno!

I love Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Your painting is amazing. I am not surprised you made her cry. The time and effort you put in to it and the amazing ness of it ! I love it ! Hope you have a good Christmas !

    ReplyDelete