Pages

Sunday 26 May 2013

This Week I...

...made this large bow hairclip for my Etsy shop.
People seem to really like the bow necklace I've made in the same fabric so I thought I'd make something else with it.
That fabric was such a good buy. I got it from a jumble sale for mere pennies and it's gone a long way.
I even made a pair of shorts out of it.

I also have a Folksy shop now and made my first sale through it this week!


This week I also made a Tardis pen topper into a necklace for my sister.
First a special cupcake and now a necklace. I'm such a good sister.

On Friday I had another dentist appointment in London (I now have an elastic band connecting my top braces with the bottom. Not cool). My parents came with me and we visited the Tower Bridge exhibition which is actually in the bridge.
If you love bridges (who doesn't!) I recommend it, but I suggest you wait for a sunnier day.

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. That fabric is lovely! Just seen the shorts, they're so cute! It's so great you can get so much out of that fabric (:

    pixiesmess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete