Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

This Week I...

...hung out with my girls, and Lizzi (yeah, her from all the paintings) made chocolate covered fruit kebabs. Om nom nom.
We had planned to watch Pitch Perfect, but when us girls get to talking there isn't time for anything else.

I took down my exhibition at the Arts Centre on Tuesday which meant I had to rearrange my bedroom to find somewhere to put the models.
The shelves on the left are new (and now contain the models), and my computer has turns a whole 90 degrees so now I'm facing the wall not the window. It's weird y'all.

I had some correspondence with everyone's favourite home diy bloggers this week which resulted in mailing this package off to Virginia. More on that soon!

1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT BELIEVE I NEVER THOUGHT TO PUT CHOCOLATE ON MY FRUIT KABOBS. Life = complete ;)

    ReplyDelete