Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

More bleach

Last summer I spray bleached this top.
I've worn it a couple of time, but  I wasn't totally convinced by the way it looked.

So to change it I thought, 'bleach it all!'

I put the shirt into a washing up bowl of water and bleach, poked at it with a stick to it was all submerged, and then left it for a few hours.
When I took it out and rinsed it, it looked like this. I thought about putting it back and actually making sure every bit got bleached, but I quite liked the pattern caused by the creases.

This is the back.
I've always got the option to change it again if I want, since I've come this far with it.

1 comment:

  1. I could swear I've seen this in a shop for at least a $100 bucks because someone slapped a "designer" label on it! It looks so cute and good people will so ask where you got it! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete