Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

This Week I...

I started the week by making some lemon cupcakes.
It's a pretty good way to start a week.

On Friday I got up early and queued for 2 hours in the freezing cold with my sister outside BBC television centre.
Why? To see Taylor Swift of course!
I got tickets to be in the audience for pre-recorded performances for Let's Dance for Comic Relief.
The tickets didn't guarantee entry which is why we had to get there early.

We saw Taylor Swift perform '22', twice, which will be broadcast in one of the upcoming shows, and we saw the cast of A Chorus Line perform a number, again twice. That performance was on Saturday's show.
That's right, it wasn't live. The magic of television!

Throughout the week I helped out backstage a local kids theatre group's production of Annie.
I thought I'd just be keeping all the props together but I ended up moving bits of the set around every night.
Yes, you can all have tickets to the gun show.

What did you get up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment