Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Secret Santa bracelet

This bracelet was one of the presents I gave my friend Lizzi as part of our Secret Santa this Christmas.

I picked out all the charms from a bead shop in New York called the Bead Center and it's also where I bought my E6000 glue.
The shop had tables full of different charms (and beads and findings and stones and strings) and I was given a tray and some small plastic bags to put my chosen charms in.

Lizzi had spent Christmas 2011 in New York so I made sure to pick out some related charms, like this I heart NY one, and the Statue of Liberty. Then I picked some charms relating to her other interests, like the shoe and cupcake. And I also picked out some I thought were cute, like the star and the umbrella.

I think she liked it.


And it turned out that Lizzi had me for Secret Santa!
I got socks.
Ha.
And an ArtPass which looks pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. There is something really special about charm bracelets and personal. Great gift choice, I'm glad she liked it! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete