Pages

Thursday 29 November 2012

Christmas Craft Fair

The Arts Centre is having their Christmas Craft Fair at the moment, which is up for a month.
This is my table.

My Dad made me this stand for my hand painted baubles.
What a nice Dad.

I've displayed some of my small paintings on these mini easels.
Mini easels! I love them.

Then we've got my miniature fireplaces which are getting a lot of interest.
None sold yet, but there's still time.

I've also put up a few of my paintings.
I don't know if anyone will buy them, but it makes my table very eye catching.

Before I got a chance to take these photos the little old lady got sold.
I hope she's gone to a good home.

1 comment:

  1. Your miniature fireplaces are adorable! I love the old lady...I took a look at the post for her...that's incredible that it's a wire doll! Best wishes with the craft fair! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete