Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Get glueing

When I was in America I bought some cool stuff. Including Brad Paisley's Diary of a Player, an NYPD t-shirt, a guitar shaped fly swat, red party cups, and this stuff...

The blogosphere raves about E6000 glue so when I saw it in a little bead shop on my last morning in New York I didn't hesitate to grab it.
Actually there was some hesitation, over whether to get the big or the small tube.
I went for the big tube. It's not like I'll be going back to the US to re-stock any time soon.

I've used the glue to make these.

And these!

I bought these from Hobbycraft ages ago and they've been sat in a drawer waiting for this moment.

I wiggled the bits of metal off the back and glued them to some similarly coloured ring blanks.
I haven't decided what to put in the middle yet. Decorative paper? Just a whole lot of glitter?

I've still got a lot of Paua shells so I stuck one of them on a ring blank.

And then I stuck anything else I could find on to rings blanks.
And then I told myself to stop.
Cos I could easily get carried away.

No comments:

Post a Comment