Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

I'm on a roll

Another painting!

This is a 12x8" oil painting.
It's based on a photo I took from, yep you guessed it, when I went to the beach a few weeks ago.
I just love the beach!

When I'm making a miniature model I like to listen to podcasts, but when I'm painting I prefer listening to music.
Music directly from a cd, instead of from my computer, so I listen to the whole album from start to finish which rarely happens nowadays since my mp3 player is permanently on shuffle.

For this painting I was kicking it old school and listened to some Michelle Branch, the Walk the Line soundtrack, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, and Joni Mitchell.

What do you like to listen to when you're creating?
Music? The radio? Or do you work best in silence?

No comments:

Post a Comment