Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

Etsy update

Hi guys. Being done with my uni work means that I've had time to make some new things for my Etsy shop.
Yay!

I've listed some cute little bow necklaces.

And some new wire word necklaces.
Boom!

And while I'm promoting myself, here is the link to my art website (or you can just click the Art button above).
There you will find my miniatures and my paintings all in one place.

I got my business cards yesterday ready for the degree show.
I'm like a legit artist now.

3 comments:

  1. The necklaces are so cute! And I've just spent ages on your art website and I am blown away by your talent - the miniatures in particular are incredible! Good look with your degree show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bow necklaces are super cute! And I'm kind of love the wire word necklaces, especially the boom one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your word necklaces, very cute! Good luck with your degree show!
    C Marcia (Sequins)

    ReplyDelete