Pages

Saturday 31 March 2012

Getting my bake on

I'm home for Easter now and baking always seems more appealing when I'm in my kitchen at home.
(No offence housemates, but come on, you've seen our kitchen) 

I made these sugar cookies with a different coloured, shaped centre after seeing something similar briefly on the internet. So briefly that I didn't make a note of exactly what or who made them. Apologies internet.

The mixture was a bit sticky so the only way I could successfully replace the middle with red stars (which were just cookie mixture with food colouring) was with the help of a lot of plain flour.
My sister and I thought that it would be nice to add strawberry flavouring to the stars, except we both thought of this once the cookies were done. Ah well, next time.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you dissed our kitchen! Not cool.

    ReplyDelete