Pages

Sunday 12 June 2011

What do you call a mushroom that likes to party?

That's right; a real fungi (fun guy)
Ahahaha, I crack myself up.
And speaking of, here are some toadstools!

I had this piece of wood lying around that I was going to use for something else but that never happened, and I had to idea to make little toadstools out of drawings pins (or push pins or thumb tacks) to attach to it.

All I did was paint the underneath and the pin part with white acrylic paint and then paint the top red with white dots.

Then I quickly made a little fairy to sit on the toadstool out of paperclips, a bead, crepe paper and felt.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Well, I love this mushroom log! And the fairy is so adorable!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your joke made me laugh :D Also, love that you came up with this just by using stuff you had lying around.

    ReplyDelete